The young generation amid the old faith
The recipe can be done with a rice cooker. First off, fry everything on a pan until caramelized. Add rice and water. Continue to stir fry for a while and transfer them to the rice cooker.
Aside from chinese sausage, pineapples, taros and kinkgo can also be used.
Ingredients: chinese sausage, shiitake, minced pork, rice, water, soy sauce, oyster sauce.
I have been avoiding recipes such as pork ribs since they look too complicated. It turns out they are not quite so. Simply cover the pork ribs with spices such as cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and prapika. Then wrap with aluminum foil and roast them on oven at 150 C for 2.5 hours. After that, remove from oven and apply barbeque sauce plus honey. Put them back on the oven and continue to roast for 10 minutes without foil at 200 C. It is all that easy.
Fried rices are perfect for lunch. They fill the stomach. They are so simple to prepare. And indeed, they can be healthy depending on the way you cook them.
You have proteins, carbs together with vegetables altogether in one bowl. The vegetables can be just about any kind ranging from green peas to cabbages. For those who are concerned about fat, you can opt for olive oils.
What can one ask for more?
- diced bell peppers and onions
- sliced spring onions
- cooked rice
- garlic, 1-2 cloves
- salts and peppers
- olive oil
This one is similar to tom yum kung, but I prefer this one because it does not have coconut milk and sweet chilli oil on it. Also, the scent of holy basil differentiates it from tom yum kung. You might as well add prawns and shells or any kind of seafood if you wish.
It is a great taste on hot summer day.
- holy basil, 1 cup, chopped
- squid, 150 grams, sliced
- chicken broth, 1 cup
- water, 1 cup
- mushrooms, 1 cup
- lime juice, 2 table spoons
- fish sauce, 2 table spoons
- table sugar, 1 table spoon
- shallot 1 glove, sliced lemongrass 1/4 cup, red hot chilli 2, bergamot leaves 2-3 leaves, sliced Golangol 1 table spoon
- bring chicken broth and water to boil add all the spices. Reduce heat. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add mushroom and squids
- Add holy basil. Continue to simmer for 2 minutes
- Bring to boil again. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Turn off heat. Season with lime juice.