I seldom cook Thai food these days since they can be quite complicated. However, this one is simple and healthy. The problem is you might not be able to find the vegetable used in this recipe. It is very local.
- Sour curry paste, 25 grams
- Chicken stock, 2 cups
- 2 eggs
- Cha-om (a Thai vegetable)
- Tamarind sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Fish sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl completely. Add Cha-om. Mix well
- In high heat fry pan, add vegetable oil and deep fry the vegetable eggs until golden brown
- In a pot, boil chicken stock. Add sour curry paste. Add fish sauce and tamarind sauce.
- Cut fried eggs in step one into small square shape and put them on top of the curry