Everyone loves Salmon. The fish also has big health benefits. It’s loaded with tons of omega 3 fatty acid which helps prevent cardio vascular diseases. It is recommended that one eat salmon 1-2 meals per week.
- Salmon fillet
- fish stock, 1/4 cup
- sake, 2 table spoons
- Garlics, 1-2 gloves, chopped
- Olive oils, 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper
- season salmon with salt and pepper for 10 minutes before cooking
- pan fry the salmon on olive oil at medium heat for at 12 minutes or until cooked
- stir fry chopped cabbage and carrots on olive oil and chopped garlic. Add fish stock, salt, pepper and sake to season it.