I made this dish the Thai way, since I live in Thailand. The food has Chinese origin apparently, though. Thai people love to add a small amount of fish sauce. In Thailand, we love to eat it with plain boiled rice.
- Morning Glory, 1 bundle
- Black bean paste, 1 tablespoon
- Fish sauce, 1/2 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- Red chilli, 2-3 pieces
- Garlic, 2 gloves
- On a wok, put in vegetable oil on medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden brown. Add red chilli.
- Put in morning glory, keep stirring, add bean paste and fish sauce. Raise the heat to high. Keep stirring for a minute or so.
- Serve with a bowl of plain boiled rice