This recipe was one of my favorites when I was a kid. It is a Thai-Chinese food because it was originated in Thailand by Chinese. Having eaten it again remind me of my childhood.
The salted olive can be bought in can from any asian supermarket.
- Minced Pork, 1 cup
- Salted Olive, 1/2 cup
- Minced Garlic, 3 tablespoons
- Sugar, half teaspoons
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Chopped lime, red hot chillis and gingers
- On medium heat, stir olive oil and minced garlic on a pan until golden brown.
- Add minced pork and continue to stir until cook.
- Add chopped salted olive and mix well. Continue to stir for a couple of minutes
- Serve with rice and chopped lime, red hot chillis and gingers. Ornate with coriander leaves on top (optional)